Pinggau [left, no. 020, and right, no. 2822: bottom part of the pictures] is situated below Friedberg in the valley of the river Pinka.
The pilgrimage church Maria Hasel [bottom right, barely visible] was first documented in 1377. The present church was built in the early 18th century retaining the chancel of the old church. Since 1968 it is also the parish church of Pinggau.
The upper part of the pictures on glasses no. 020 [left] and no. 2822 [right] show the town of Friedberg.