|Bundesland: Niederösterreich||Lower Austria|
|Bezirk: Krems an der Donau|
The pilgrimage site Maria Langegg is situated at an elevation of 511 m in the Dunkelsteiner Wald mountains of Lower Austria. The village was first mentioned in a document of 1429. Maria Langegg is a cadastral district of the municipality Bergern im Dunkelsteiner Wald.
The pilgrimage and parish church Mariä Geburt (Nativity of Our Lady) goes back to a chapel that was built on this site in 1604. The Servite order became in charge of the chapel in 1645. The present church was built in splendid Baroque style in 1765–1773. The ceiling frescos were painted by Joseph Adam Mölk in 1773.