Allerheiligen im Mürztal is situated at an elevation of 713 m in the valley of the river Mürz in Upper Styria. A document of 1065 mentions a farmhouse in the area called Sölsnitz. The name Allerheiligen is found for the first time in a document of 1154, mentioning the dedication of the church in the village called Kapellen to All Saints (Allerheiligen). On 1 January 2015, Allerheiligen was incorporated into the municipality of Kindberg.
The parish church Allerheiligen was built in late Gothic style in the second half
of the 15th century. The church originally had two naves, built in 1467. The pillars separating the two naves
and the original valting were later removed to make way for the magnificent star-ribbed vaulting. The ceiling frescos
dating from 1499 were only uncovered in 1955. The characteristic west tower with its steep roof was completed in 1467.
Treasures of the church are the Gothic baptismal font and a bell cast and dedicated to All Saints in 1515.