|Bundesland: Niederösterreich||Lower Austria|
|Bezirk: Bruck an der Leitha|
Maria Ellend is situated at an elevation of 186 m on the right bank of the river Danube near the mouth of the river Fischa. Maria Ellend is a cadastral district of the municipality of Haslau-Maria Ellend.
The pilgrimage church Maria Ellend was built in Baroque style in 1770. The origins of the pilgrimage site go back to the 15th century. A legend tells the story of a statue of Our Lady which was found floating upstream on the river Danube. The place where it was brought on land received the name Maria Anlandt, which developed into the modern name Maria Ellend. The statue of Our Lady on the altar [right] dates from the 16th century. Since 1929, the congregation of the Missionaries of the Holy Family is in charge of the church and the parish.