|Bundesland: Niederösterreich||Lower Austria|
Karnabrunn in situated at an elevation of 258 m in the southern Weinviertel region. The village is a cadastral district of the municipality Großrußbach.
The castle of Karnabrunn [far left, no. 2197: background centre, and near left, no. 235: centre left] was first mentioned in 1176. It obtained its present shape during the 17th and 18th century.
The pilgrimage church Heilige Dreifaltigkeit (Holy Trinity)
[right, no. 235: bottom picture] was built 1684–1686 in early Baroque style.