|Bundesland: Niederösterreich||Lower Austria|
The village Rosenburg is situated at the mouth of the stream Taffa into the river Kamp and is a cadastral district of the municipality Rosenburg-Mold.
The castle Rosenburg high above the river
was first mentioned in 1117 and is one of the best-known castles in Austria.
The medieval castle was enlarged 1593–1597 and further expanded in 1659.
After a devastating fire 1809/1812 it was restored in 1859. Since 1681 the castle
is in possession of the Counts Hoyos.
The building depicted on glass no. 252 [left] is labelled