|Bundesland: Niederösterreich||Lower Austria|
The market town Haugsdorf is situated at an elevation of 204 m in the wine-growing area of the valley of the river Pulkau in the northern Weinviertel region.
The parish church Sankt Peter und Paul [background right]
was built around 1400, the chancel was completed in the 15th century. The church tower
was added in 1697, its upper parts were remodelled in the 19th century.