|Bundesland: Niederösterreich||Lower Austria|
Mistelbach is situated at an elevation of 190 m near the mouth of the Mistelbach stream into the Zaya river. The first mentioning in a document dates from around 1125–1130. It received the status of a market town in 1372, and that of a city in 1874.
The town hall [left] was built in 1901 in Historicist style.