|Bundesland: Oberösterreich||Upper Austria|
map map →
Andorf is situated at an elevation of 344 m at the river Pram in the Schärding district in the northern Innviertel region of western Upper Austria.
The parish church Sankt Stephan [centre] was originally built in Gothic style around 1350.
During the following centuries, the church was modified several times, especially in the Baroque period in 1760–1762.
The main altar (12 m high) was carved by Thomas Schwanthaler.