|Bundesland: Niederösterreich||Lower Austria|
In 1656, a master peltmonger from Horn placed a wooden image of the Madonna on an oak tree with three trunks
(hence the name Dreieichen, Three Oaks). After a fire, the mayor of Horn had the image replaced by a new statue (ca.1679).
As the pilgrimages quickly became popular, a hermitage was built near the oak in 1700. The hermitage existed until 1782.
The first chapel was built 1730–1735. This chapel was replaced by
(see also list of other basilicae minores depicted on glasses of this collection)