|Bundesland: Niederösterreich||Lower Austria|
Pottschach is situated at an elevation of 427 m in the lower valley of the river Schwarza in southeastern Lower Austria. Since 1970 it is part of the municipality Ternitz.
The parish church Sankt Dionysius [centre left] was first mentioned in 1342. The present church dates from the early 16th century. The Gothic chancel was completed in 1503, the nave and tower were built in 1520–1526.
The Renaissance castle [centre right] was completed in 1573 and originally was secured by a moat.