|Bundesland: Oberösterreich||Upper Austria|
Dorf an der Pram is situated at an elevation of 395 m on the river Pram in the Schärding district of western Upper Austria. As of the census of 2001 Dorf an der Pram has a population of 1,016.
Dorf was first mentioned in a document of 1317. Until 1780 it was part of Bavaria but following the Peace of Teschen (now Cieszyn, Poland) it became part of Austria together with the Innbaiern (today Innviertel) region. During the Napoleonic wars it occupied by Bavaria for a short period before it returned to Austria in 1814.
The parish church Sankt Wolfgang [centre] goes back to a chapel that was built here in 1481 and was consecrated as a filial church
dedicated to St. Wolfgang in 1501. Dorf became an independent parish in 1680.